- Buy one get one free on Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Hand Treatment
- Two free bath melts with every £10 Cath Kidston order
- Free Ginkgo's Secret Hand Balm (worth £10) with every £24 Rituals order
- Save up to 35% on selected Joico gift sets
- Save up to 45% on selected Decleor Coffrets and Collections
- Free Poetica Body Wash (worth £7.95) with every £20 Scottish Fine Soaps order
- Choice of free Travel Duo with every £35 Crabtree & Evelyn order
- Exclusive Gatineau Collection worth £150.75 for only £72
- Free Sleep Balm Beauty Ball with every £25 This Works order
- Free Instant Eyelift + Instant Facelift sample with £25 Skin Doctors orders
- Free 10ml Geranium Hand Cream with every Orla Kiely order
- Save 25% on a full size Kerastase Elixir Ultime Original Oil
- Get 10% Off all Arran Aromatics gifts.
- Get 3 for 2 on all Steam Cream tins
- Free O-Mega Shower Cream (250ml) with any 2 Mama Mio products
- Free Therapeutic Bath Crystals sachet (44g) with every £20 Burt's Bees order
- Choice of free 50ml mini with any 2 Green & Spring products
- Free Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes with any 2 Yes To products
- Free Rosemary Herbal Body Wash with every £14 Kneipp order
- Free 15ml Rosewater Balancing Mist with every £45 Jurlique order
- Free Heroes Kit with any 2 products from Ren's Core Range
- Free Lip Balm with every £20 Living Nature order
- Free HydraContinue Body Milk with every £60 Phytomer order
- Free Phytokeratine Shampoo mini with every new Phytokeratine Mask
- Buy One Get One Half Price on all Redken litre shampoos & conditioners
- Free bath oil with Ren's Morrocan Rose Firming Crème Riche
- Free 60ml Citron Citron Body Lotion with any 2 Miller Harris products
- Get 25% off Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Treatment Mask
- Save over 30% on a limited edition supersize Micro Cleanse from Alpha H
- Save over 30% on Alpha H's exclusive Pore Refining Trio
- Free milk & toner duo with every Anne Semonin order
- Get 25% off a super size Gatineau Floracil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
- Exclusive - save over 30% on Ren's limited edition Radiance Kit
- Free Cell Food sample with every 2 Elemental Herbology products
- Free RapiDry Top Coat with every RapiDry Spray from OPI
- Get 50% off supersize cleanser & toner duos from Gatineau
- Get a free tan eraser with every TanOrganic order
- Free skin polish and body lotion samples with every Yu-Be order
- Special Edition MoroccanOil & MoroccanOil Light with an extra 25% free
- Free Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mini with every Dr Brandt order
- Save 30% with limited edition MoroccanOil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner supersizes
- Get great savings on limited edition Decleor supersizes
- Free mini Christmas Candle with every £30 Decleor order
- 2 Free Age Management Marine Enzyme Sachets with every Dr Bragi order
Why we love Astalift
Astalift has a unique heritage, with the brand being founded in 2007 by the Japanese Fujifilm company. Fujifilm has been conducting research into photographic film for decades, and when their researchers realised oxidisation and light damage were common to both fields, they turned their attention to the skincare market.
We love that Astalift has taken such an innovative approach to the beauty industry by applying findings from photographic research to skincare. With a fantastically well-equipped research and development facility, and the resources available to such a well-known global corporation as Fujifilm, Astalift is able to stay ahead in terms of product development.
Why we chose Astalift
We heard the buzz in the beauty industry about how good the products were, so we were keen to try out the range when we heard it was launching in the UK. It is a unique niche brand, based on decades of research, and has taken the Asian market by storm. Japan is a country synonymous with cutting edge technology, and the Fujifilm team have drawn on their extensive research into photographic film to produce a line that is at the forefront of skincare science.
Why their products work
When we first learned that Fujifilm were behind Astalift, we were intrigued and wondered what possible connection there was between cameras and skincare. The more we have learned about it however, the more sense it makes.
Fujifilm was established in the 1930s and was one of the first Japanese producers of photographic film. Over the years, they
carried out research into photosensitive materials and realised one of the biggest dangers to film, oxidisation, also ages the skin. In addition, collagen is an essential ingredient in film, and is also found in skin. This knowledge has resulted in the Astalift products being formulated with collagen and antioxidants, using nanotechnology to ensure the ingredients get carried deep under the top layers of the skin.
Our hero product
The Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate is the standout product from the Astalift collection, and has been a bestseller in Asia since its launch. This concentrated jelly contains ceramides, collagen and astaxanthin, helping the skin retain moisture and prevent damage from free radicals. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant found in algae, salmon and shellfish, and gives the jelly its distinctive red colouring. You only need to apply a small amount, and it sinks quickly into the skin leaving it soft and glowing.
Showing 1-12 of 19 items - View all