Pastel coloured nails are big news this summer and there are some great shades around to experiment with. Pastel colours look great on both hands and feet and will look great with a tan. I thought I would have a little play this week and paint each nail a different pastel colour. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out but I was really pleased with the end result! I think my chosen colours work well together and complement each other perfectly. What do you think?
Fancy having a go creating a similar look? Why not try these shades together:
- OPI Go On Green - a bright, fresh shade of green
- OPI Lucky Lavender - a pretty shade of lavender with a classic shine finish
- Leighton Denny Notorious - a deep daring teal
- Butter London Cheeky Chops - a mellow yellow shade
- Essie Future Dreams - a beautifully sweet pink.
There are so many colours you can try together, so have some fun with it and mix them up. Happy experimenting!