- Get 75ml for the price of 50ml on Phytomer Purifying Gommage Exfoliant
- Choice of free mini sampler with every £40 Decleor order
- Free Intensive Anticellulite Scrub with any Pupa anticellulite product
- 3 for 2 on all products in L'Anza's Daily Elements range
- Four for the price of three on all Crabtree & Evelyn 50ml travel sizes
- Free travel size body milk with any 2 Scottish Fine Soaps products
- Free Mini Body Set worth £19 with every 2 Ren products
- Preorder Moringa Cleansing Balm now & receive a free Plumping Serum
- Choice of free travel size body wash with any 2 Jason products
- Choice of free travel size liquid soap with any 2 Dr Bronner products
- Free delivery upgrade on Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil pre-orders
- Free PhytoPlage Moisturising Hair & Body Shampoo with any 2 Phyto products
- Free makeup bag and mini products with every £35 Elizabeth Arden order
- Choice of free 100ml body lotion or shower gel with every £30 Cowshed order
- Your choice of free Happy Soap with any 2 Organic Surge products
- Free makeup bag with every £25 Orla Kiely order
- Free Firm Action Face Mask worth £31 with every £50 Ole Henriksen order
- Free Vitamina Hand Cream with every £50 Gatineau order
- Free Mini Conditioning Hair Mask with every Phytospecific order
- Free Day & Night Gel when you purchase any 2 Lubatti products
- 2 for 1 on all Murad SPF moisturisers
- Choice of free travel size product with every L'Anza order
- Free eye cream worth £25 when you spend £48 on Pukka skincare
- Free sample with every purchase from Burt's Bees mother & baby range
- Free SOS Rescue Cream worth £5.95 with every £25 Barefoot Botanicals order
- Free Hydro-Dynamic Moisture for Eyes mini with every Murad Resurgence order
- Limited edition Mother's Day Hand Care Duo from Korres
- Free Mummy Bath Soak with every £20 Boo Boo order
- Free Pomegranate Lip Therapy worth £13 with every Murad Hybrids purchase
- Free Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mini with every Dr Brandt order
- Save 30% with limited edition MoroccanOil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner supersizes
- Get great savings on limited edition Decleor supersizes
- Great savings of over 25% on gifts from Alterna
- Great value on gifts from Korres
- Sample two Nougat London fragrances free with every Nougat London order
- Free UK delivery on every Caudalie order
- Free UK delivery on every KMS California order
- Free UK delivery on every Skin Doctors order
- Free UK delivery on every Emma Hardie order
- Free UK delivery on every Elemis order
- Free delivery on all OPI in the UK for a limited time only.
- Free UK delivery on every MoroccanOil order
- Free UK delivery on every Murad order
- Free UK delivery on every Alterna order
- Free UK delivery on every Philip Kingsley order
- Free UK delivery on every Jurlique order
- Free UK delivery on every Dr Bragi order
- Free UK delivery on every Pupa order
- Free UK delivery on every Gatineau order
- Free UK delivery on every Dr. Hauschka order
- Free UK delivery on every Perricone MD order
- Free UK delivery on every Miller Harris order
- Free Moisturising Skin Cream Mini with every Yu.Be order
- Free UK delivery on every Leighton Denny order
- 2 Free Age Management Marine Enzyme Sachets with every Dr Bragi order
- Free UK delivery on every Decleor order
- Free UK delivery on every Ole Henriksen order
Why we love Becca
Becca was born out of the frustration felt by Australian makeup artist Rebecca Morrice Williams in finding the perfect foundation to work with. Her criteria were simple: a weightless feel, and a natural, flawless finish with blemishes concealed, which would last all day. After over 5 years in development, Becca was launched internationally in London in 2001, and has subsequently grown into one of the most popular makeup brands, used by professionals, celebrities and women around the world. The key to its success is the staggering range of shades available in the complexion lines, meaning every skin tone and colour can find the perfect match.
We love that, with a flawless complexion the foundation to any look, Rebecca realised that real women needed products that would take the place of the stylists, lighting and digital retouching enjoyed by photographic models, and in creating the Becca range has achieved just that.
Why we chose Becca
The Becca line has received glowing reviews from makeup artists and celebrities around the world, and when we were lucky enough to get our hands on some samples we understood why.
The products noticeably improved our complexions without ever feeling too heavy, and were instinctively easy to use, despite the choice. With such fabulous results, we are excited to now launch this line at Bath & Unwind, and are confident you will soon be a Becca convert too!
Why their products work
Developed using the expertise of a makeup artist and containing ingredients that help care for the skin, Becca works due to an understanding of the importance of complexion, and the fact that every skin tone and ethnicity is catered for.
Despite the wide variety of products in the range, Becca have ensured that us mere mortals are not left confused by the choice, and have developed a three-step programme to guide us in achieving perfect-looking skin: Prepare, Perfect and Set.
Our hero product
With flawless skin taken care of using the Becca complexion range, now it’s time to spice things up, and Beach Tint is the perfect multi-use product to give your cheeks and lips a gorgeous glow.
Beach Tint can be used under blush and bronzers, and is easy to apply and blend into the skin. It can also be applied to lips, on its own for a matte, bee-stung effect, or under gloss for added intensity. Small enough to fit in your purse, you’ll soon wonder what you did without it!
Becca Product Ranges: