- Two free bath melts with every £10 Cath Kidston order
- Free Ginkgo's Secret Hand Balm (worth £10) with every £24 Rituals order
- Choice of free 250ml showergel (worth £8) with every £35 Korres order
- Save up to 35% on selected Joico gift sets
- Save up to 45% on selected Decleor Coffrets and Collections
- Free Poetica Body Wash (worth £7.95) with every £20 Scottish Fine Soaps order
- Choice of free Travel Duo with every £35 Crabtree & Evelyn order
- Exclusive Gatineau Collection worth £150.75 for only £72
- Free Sleep Balm Beauty Ball with every £25 This Works order
- Free Instant Eyelift + Instant Facelift sample with £25 Skin Doctors orders
- Free 10ml Geranium Hand Cream with every Orla Kiely order
- Save 25% on a full size Kerastase Elixir Ultime Original Oil
- Get 10% Off all Arran Aromatics gifts.
- Get 3 for 2 on all Steam Cream tins
- Free O-Mega Shower Cream (250ml) with any 2 Mama Mio products
- Free Therapeutic Bath Crystals sachet (44g) with every £20 Burt's Bees order
- Free Huile Prodigieuse Spa Candle with every £30 Nuxe order
- Free Little Bell with every £20 Aromatherapy Associates order
- Choice of free 50ml mini with any 2 Green & Spring products
- Free Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes with any 2 Yes To products
- Free Rosemary Herbal Body Wash with every £14 Kneipp order
- Free 15ml Rosewater Balancing Mist with every £45 Jurlique order
- Free Heroes Kit with any 2 products from Ren's Core Range
- Free Lip Balm with every £20 Living Nature order
- Free HydraContinue Body Milk with every £60 Phytomer order
- Free Phytokeratine Shampoo mini with every new Phytokeratine Mask
- Buy One Get One Half Price on all Redken litre shampoos & conditioners
- Free bath oil with Ren's Morrocan Rose Firming Crème Riche
- Free 60ml Citron Citron Body Lotion with any 2 Miller Harris products
- Get 25% off Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Treatment Mask
- Save over 30% on a limited edition supersize Micro Cleanse from Alpha H
- Save over 30% on Alpha H's exclusive Pore Refining Trio
- Free milk & toner duo with every Anne Semonin order
- Get 25% off a super size Gatineau Floracil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
- Exclusive - save over 30% on Ren's limited edition Radiance Kit
- Free Cell Food sample with every 2 Elemental Herbology products
- Free RapiDry Top Coat with every RapiDry Spray from OPI
- Get 50% off supersize cleanser & toner duos from Gatineau
- Get a free tan eraser with every TanOrganic order
- Free skin polish and body lotion samples with every Yu-Be order
- Special Edition MoroccanOil & MoroccanOil Light with an extra 25% free
- Free Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mini with every Dr Brandt order
- Save 30% with limited edition MoroccanOil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner supersizes
- Get great savings on limited edition Decleor supersizes
- Free mini Christmas Candle with every £30 Decleor order
- 2 Free Age Management Marine Enzyme Sachets with every Dr Bragi order
Why we love Carmex
The original Carmex formulation was invented in 1937 by Alfred Woelbing on his kitchen stove in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, when he decided to create a remedy to treat the cold sores from which he often suffered. Apart from a wartime hiatus on Carmex production due to the rationing of key ingredient lanolin, the following twenty years saw popularity of the product grow hugely through word of mouth recommendations, as Alfred went door to door to pharmacies to persuade them to stock it. For 20 years Carmex was made in the family home, and in the late 1950s the company moved operations to dedicated premises, allowing food to once again be prepared in the Woelbing’s kitchen.
We love that after 70 years, the Carmex company is still owned and run by the Woelbing family, who are sticking to the three-fold philosophy to achieve success established by Alfred back in the thirties; maintaining product quality, customer satisfaction and employee happiness. The last two decades have seen a focus on development resulting in new products based on the original Carmex formula, including lip balm with SPF, tinted lip care products, and various new flavours.
Why we chose Carmex
Carmex has long been something of a cult favourite, and I can distinctly remember that every now and again at school someone would return from a Stateside holiday clutching the iconic little yellow tub. It has also been a firm favourite within the beauty industry, keeping models’ lips plumped and soft under their makeup.
We knew that although the range is not as broad as some of our other brands, we would love for our customers to be able to experience the tingle of Carmex, and see why this is one of the bestselling and most recognisable lip balms in the world.
Why their products work
Alfred Woelbing developed Carmex to help protect his lips from chapping and cold sores, and experimented with his ingredients until he had found the perfect blend. The company has not tampered with the original formulation and the products contain a range of ingredients that help care for your lips.
Menthol and camphor help soothe and relieve the discomfort associated with chapped lips, and work to produce the cool tingling sensation Carmex is famous for. Lips are hydrated by lanolin and cocoa butter, and salicylic acid gently exfoliates.
Our hero product
There are a few flavours that may take your fancy, but nothing beats the Original Carmex Lip Balm Pot as a bathroom/makeup bag staple. It works quickly on dry and chapped lips, and can help treat cold sores. It plumps and soothes lips and can be applied under or over lip colour.
Showing 1-8 of 8 items
Next »« BackPage: 1