- Choice of free 250ml showergel (worth £8) with every £35 Korres order
- Save up to 35% on selected Joico gift sets
- Save up to 45% on selected Decleor Coffrets and Collections
- Choice of free Travel Duo with every £35 Crabtree & Evelyn order
- Exclusive Gatineau Collection worth £150.75 for only £72
- Free Sleep Balm Beauty Ball with every £25 This Works order
- Free Instant Eyelift + Instant Facelift sample with £25 Skin Doctors orders
- Free 10ml Geranium Hand Cream with every Orla Kiely order
- Save 25% on a full size Kerastase Elixir Ultime Original Oil
- Get 10% Off all Arran Aromatics gifts.
- Get 3 for 2 on all Steam Cream tins
- Free O-Mega Shower Cream (250ml) with any 2 Mama Mio products
- Free Therapeutic Bath Crystals sachet (44g) with every £20 Burt's Bees order
- Free Huile Prodigieuse Spa Candle with every £30 Nuxe order
- Free full size Aromatic Body Oil with any 2 Trilogy products
- Free Little Bell with every £20 Aromatherapy Associates order
- Choice of free 50ml mini with any 2 Green & Spring products
- Free Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes with any 2 Yes To products
- Free Rosemary Herbal Body Wash with every £14 Kneipp order
- Free 15ml Rosewater Balancing Mist with every £45 Jurlique order
- Free 50ml Cow Herb Hand Cream with every £30 Cowshed order
- Free Lip Balm with every £20 Living Nature order
- Free HydraContinue Body Milk with every £60 Phytomer order
- Free Phytokeratine Shampoo mini with every new Phytokeratine Mask
- Buy One Get One Half Price on all Redken litre shampoos & conditioners
- Free bath oil with Ren's Morrocan Rose Firming Crème Riche
- Free 60ml Citron Citron Body Lotion with any 2 Miller Harris products
- Get 25% off Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Treatment Mask
- Save over 30% on a limited edition supersize Micro Cleanse from Alpha H
- Save over 30% on Alpha H's exclusive Pore Refining Trio
- Free milk & toner duo with every Anne Semonin order
- Get 25% off a super size Gatineau Floracil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
- Exclusive - save over 30% on Ren's limited edition Radiance Kit
- Free Cell Food sample with every 2 Elemental Herbology products
- Free RapiDry Top Coat with every RapiDry Spray from OPI
- Get 50% off supersize cleanser & toner duos from Gatineau
- Get a free tan eraser with every TanOrganic order
- Free skin polish and body lotion samples with every Yu-Be order
- Choice of free mini sampler with every £40 Decleor order
- Special Edition MoroccanOil & MoroccanOil Light with an extra 25% free
- Free Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mini with every Dr Brandt order
- Save 30% with limited edition MoroccanOil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner supersizes
- Get great savings on limited edition Decleor supersizes
- 2 Free Age Management Marine Enzyme Sachets with every Dr Bragi order
Why we love DuWop
The DuWop story began in 1998 on the set of hit US TV show ‘Felicity’, when makeup artist Cristina Bartolucci developed Igels as a way to soothe the actors’ puffy eyes and dark circles. Following on from this DuWop’s breakthrough product, Lip Venom, was born from a curiosity to see if the full, pouty lips of the actors after a passionate love scene could be recreated using a blend of essential oils. Earning rave reviews from the early users, the power of word of mouth ensured the product, and those that followed, earned cult status in the US beauty scene.
We love DuWop’s innovative take on cosmetics, and how the range has grown through developing products that do the job with an exciting twist. We also love the old school glamour of the Lip Venom packaging, and how we covet the product so much we own it in every variety!
Why we chose DuWop
DuWop cosmetics have become a cult favourite amongst celebrities in the USA, and the effectiveness of the products is clear from the reviews and recommendations they have.
We felt it was time to bring a bit of the DuWop glamour to our Bath & Unwind customers.
Why their products work
DuWop adds an innovative twist to makeup, creating products that differ in some way from conventional cosmetics.
They do this by using original formulations to achieve a desired end, such as plumped lips, and also by using simple methods such as basic colour theory to enhance the eyes.
Our hero product
Lip Venom, the original lip plumper, uses a unique blend of essential oils to cause a sudden rush of blood to the lips, making them fuller, sexier and oh-so-kissable.
Tip from DuWop makeup artist Jason Garner: “For added definition, apply Lip Venom to the lip line and using a neutral lip liner press Lip Venom into the lip line. The result, the lip line looks more pronounced, creating a fuller, sexier, pout.”
DuWop Product Ranges: