- Choice of free mini sampler with every £40 Decleor order
- Free Intensive Anticellulite Scrub with any Pupa anticellulite product
- 3 for 2 on all products in L'Anza's Daily Elements range
- Four for the price of three on all Crabtree & Evelyn 50ml travel sizes
- Free travel size body milk with any 2 Scottish Fine Soaps products
- Free Mini Body Set worth £19 with every 2 Ren products
- Preorder Moringa Cleansing Balm now & receive a free Plumping Serum
- Choice of free travel size body wash with any 2 Jason products
- Choice of free travel size liquid soap with any 2 Dr Bronner products
- Free delivery upgrade on Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil pre-orders
- Free PhytoPlage Moisturising Hair & Body Shampoo with any 2 Phyto products
- Free makeup bag and mini products with every £35 Elizabeth Arden order
- Choice of free 100ml body lotion or shower gel with every £30 Cowshed order
- Your choice of free Happy Soap with any 2 Organic Surge products
- Free makeup bag with every £25 Orla Kiely order
- Free Firm Action Face Mask worth £31 with every £50 Ole Henriksen order
- Free Vitamina Hand Cream with every £50 Gatineau order
- Free Mini Conditioning Hair Mask with every Phytospecific order
- Free Day & Night Gel when you purchase any 2 Lubatti products
- 2 for 1 on all Murad SPF moisturisers
- Choice of free travel size product with every L'Anza order
- Free eye cream worth £25 when you spend £48 on Pukka skincare
- Free sample with every purchase from Burt's Bees mother & baby range
- Free SOS Rescue Cream worth £5.95 with every £25 Barefoot Botanicals order
- Free Hydro-Dynamic Moisture for Eyes mini with every Murad Resurgence order
- Get the perfect partner to your Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream free
- Limited edition Mother's Day Hand Care Duo from Korres
- Free Mummy Bath Soak with every £20 Boo Boo order
- Free Pomegranate Lip Therapy worth £13 with every Murad Hybrids purchase
- Save 50% with the Korres Wild Rose Skincare Duo
- Free Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mini with every Dr Brandt order
- Save 30% with limited edition MoroccanOil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner supersizes
- Get great savings on limited edition Decleor supersizes
- Great savings of over 25% on gifts from Alterna
- Great value on gifts from Korres
- Sample two Nougat London fragrances free with every Nougat London order
- Free UK delivery on every Caudalie order
- Free UK delivery on every KMS California order
- Free UK delivery on every Skin Doctors order
- Free UK delivery on every Emma Hardie order
- Free UK delivery on every Elemis order
- Free delivery on all OPI in the UK for a limited time only.
- Free UK delivery on every MoroccanOil order
- Free UK delivery on every Murad order
- Free UK delivery on every Alterna order
- Free UK delivery on every Philip Kingsley order
- Free UK delivery on every Jurlique order
- Free UK delivery on every Dr Bragi order
- Free UK delivery on every Pupa order
- Free UK delivery on every Gatineau order
- Free UK delivery on every Dr. Hauschka order
- Free UK delivery on every Perricone MD order
- Free UK delivery on every Miller Harris order
- Free Moisturising Skin Cream Mini with every Yu.Be order
- Free UK delivery on every Leighton Denny order
- 2 Free Age Management Marine Enzyme Sachets with every Dr Bragi order
- Free UK delivery on every Decleor order
- Free UK delivery on every Ole Henriksen order
Why we love Jemma Kidd
Jemma Kidd’s Makeup School collection stands out among the many cosmetic ranges available as being a true home-grown British brand which has recently begun to make a name for itself Stateside. As an international makeup artist, the range takes all of Jemma’s professional skills, backstage experience and product expertise, and translates them into an edited collection of high-performance beauty essentials, instant fixes and multi-purpose products that are intuitive to use. We love that in addition to eye and lip products in an array of wearable colours, the line also combines the very latest in skincare science and innovation into its products, resulting in a range of “skintelligent” foundations, tinted moisturisers and skin-tone correctors, to cater for all ages and skincare needs.
Why we chose Jemma Kidd
The heritage of the Makeup School collection can be traced back to Jemma’s roots in the modelling and beauty industry.
The appeal of the range for us stems from Jemma’s appreciation of the positive effects that cosmetic products can have on real women, and the desire she has to teach us how to apply makeup to get the most out of it, rather than be intimidated by it.
The line combines simplicity, luxury and step-by-step teaching to help demystify the art of makeup, and features a host of usable products that work as well in your bathroom as they do backstage at the New York and London fashion weeks.
Why their products work
As a makeup artist (and former model) by trade, Jemma has been able to bring her expertise into the development of the products so they are simple to use and actually address the issues faced by users on a daily basis.
Jemma first launched her premier makeup academy in 2003 to serve as a launch platform for aspiring makeup artists to develop their skills and equip them with the industry expertise to help progress their careers. Meanwhile, Jemma was also developing her knowledge-base and experience within the industry, and soon became one of the UK’s most celebrated talents and sought after backstage artists, working extensively at New York and London Fashion Weeks with leading fashion designers, photographers and an array of famous faces.
During this period Jemma realised that although many women buy and use make-up, only a few know how to apply it. It was this realisation that inspired the development of the range, and it is for this reason that Jemma is constantly seeking the most efficacious, anti-ageing ingredients and innovative packaging, to ensure that she is always bringing the best to her customers.
A number of the products are tested through the makeup school, by both industry professionals and real women who simply want to learn more about makeup use and application. This invaluable feedback allows Jemma and her team to refine the collection based on both expert knowledge and the views of users.
Our hero product
Lip and cheek stains have recently enjoyed something of a revival due to their versatility and association with old school glamour.
Jemma Kidd Rosy Glow Lip & Cheek Tint is a great multi-tasking product and the easy to use rollerball packaging makes application a breeze. The tint can be used over moisturised skin for a subtle glow, or over liquid/cream foundations for a more dramatic flush, and it blends beautifully into the skin. On lips, the tint can give a delicate, just bitten effect when lightly applied on its own, or can be teamed with lipstick for added depth or gloss for a glamorous high shine effect.
Jemma Kidd Product Ranges:
Showing 1-2 of 2 items
Next »« BackPage: 1