- Two free bath melts with every £10 Cath Kidston order
- Free Ginkgo's Secret Hand Balm (worth £10) with every £24 Rituals order
- Choice of free 250ml showergel (worth £8) with every £35 Korres order
- Save up to 35% on selected Joico gift sets
- Save up to 45% on selected Decleor Coffrets and Collections
- Choice of free Travel Duo with every £35 Crabtree & Evelyn order
- Exclusive Gatineau Collection worth £150.75 for only £72
- Free Sleep Balm Beauty Ball with every £25 This Works order
- Free Instant Eyelift + Instant Facelift sample with £25 Skin Doctors orders
- Free 10ml Geranium Hand Cream with every Orla Kiely order
- Save 25% on a full size Kerastase Elixir Ultime Original Oil
- Get 10% Off all Arran Aromatics gifts.
- Get 3 for 2 on all Steam Cream tins
- Free O-Mega Shower Cream (250ml) with any 2 Mama Mio products
- Free Therapeutic Bath Crystals sachet (44g) with every £20 Burt's Bees order
- Free Huile Prodigieuse Spa Candle with every £30 Nuxe order
- Free full size Aromatic Body Oil with any 2 Trilogy products
- Free Little Bell with every £20 Aromatherapy Associates order
- Choice of free 50ml mini with any 2 Green & Spring products
- Free Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes with any 2 Yes To products
- Free Rosemary Herbal Body Wash with every £14 Kneipp order
- Free 15ml Rosewater Balancing Mist with every £45 Jurlique order
- Free 50ml Cow Herb Hand Cream with every £30 Cowshed order
- Free Heroes Kit with any 2 products from Ren's Core Range
- Free Lip Balm with every £20 Living Nature order
- Free HydraContinue Body Milk with every £60 Phytomer order
- Free Phytokeratine Shampoo mini with every new Phytokeratine Mask
- Buy One Get One Half Price on all Redken litre shampoos & conditioners
- Free bath oil with Ren's Morrocan Rose Firming Crème Riche
- Free 60ml Citron Citron Body Lotion with any 2 Miller Harris products
- Get 25% off Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Treatment Mask
- Save over 30% on a limited edition supersize Micro Cleanse from Alpha H
- Save over 30% on Alpha H's exclusive Pore Refining Trio
- Free milk & toner duo with every Anne Semonin order
- Get 25% off a super size Gatineau Floracil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
- Exclusive - save over 30% on Ren's limited edition Radiance Kit
- Free Cell Food sample with every 2 Elemental Herbology products
- Free RapiDry Top Coat with every RapiDry Spray from OPI
- Get a free tan eraser with every TanOrganic order
- Free skin polish and body lotion samples with every Yu-Be order
- Choice of free mini sampler with every £40 Decleor order
- Special Edition MoroccanOil & MoroccanOil Light with an extra 25% free
- Free Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mini with every Dr Brandt order
- Save 30% with limited edition MoroccanOil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner supersizes
- Get great savings on limited edition Decleor supersizes
- 2 Free Age Management Marine Enzyme Sachets with every Dr Bragi order
Why we love Jemma Kidd
Jemma Kidd’s Makeup School collection stands out among the many cosmetic ranges available as being a true home-grown British brand which has recently begun to make a name for itself Stateside. As an international makeup artist, the range takes all of Jemma’s professional skills, backstage experience and product expertise, and translates them into an edited collection of high-performance beauty essentials, instant fixes and multi-purpose products that are intuitive to use. We love that in addition to eye and lip products in an array of wearable colours, the line also combines the very latest in skincare science and innovation into its products, resulting in a range of “skintelligent” foundations, tinted moisturisers and skin-tone correctors, to cater for all ages and skincare needs.
Why we chose Jemma Kidd
The heritage of the Makeup School collection can be traced back to Jemma’s roots in the modelling and beauty industry.
The appeal of the range for us stems from Jemma’s appreciation of the positive effects that cosmetic products can have on real women, and the desire she has to teach us how to apply makeup to get the most out of it, rather than be intimidated by it.
The line combines simplicity, luxury and step-by-step teaching to help demystify the art of makeup, and features a host of usable products that work as well in your bathroom as they do backstage at the New York and London fashion weeks.
Why their products work
As a makeup artist (and former model) by trade, Jemma has been able to bring her expertise into the development of the products so they are simple to use and actually address the issues faced by users on a daily basis.
Jemma first launched her premier makeup academy in 2003 to serve as a launch platform for aspiring makeup artists to develop their skills and equip them with the industry expertise to help progress their careers. Meanwhile, Jemma was also developing her knowledge-base and experience within the industry, and soon became one of the UK’s most celebrated talents and sought after backstage artists, working extensively at New York and London Fashion Weeks with leading fashion designers, photographers and an array of famous faces.
During this period Jemma realised that although many women buy and use make-up, only a few know how to apply it. It was this realisation that inspired the development of the range, and it is for this reason that Jemma is constantly seeking the most efficacious, anti-ageing ingredients and innovative packaging, to ensure that she is always bringing the best to her customers.
A number of the products are tested through the makeup school, by both industry professionals and real women who simply want to learn more about makeup use and application. This invaluable feedback allows Jemma and her team to refine the collection based on both expert knowledge and the views of users.
Our hero product
Lip and cheek stains have recently enjoyed something of a revival due to their versatility and association with old school glamour.
Jemma Kidd Rosy Glow Lip & Cheek Tint is a great multi-tasking product and the easy to use rollerball packaging makes application a breeze. The tint can be used over moisturised skin for a subtle glow, or over liquid/cream foundations for a more dramatic flush, and it blends beautifully into the skin. On lips, the tint can give a delicate, just bitten effect when lightly applied on its own, or can be teamed with lipstick for added depth or gloss for a glamorous high shine effect.
Showing 1-6 of 6 items
Next »« BackPage: 1