- Free UK standard delivery on Yes To when you spend £15
- Free skin polish and body lotion samples with every Yu-Be order
- Free nourishing hand cream worth £18.50 with every £40 Connock London order
- Free Face & Body Kit worth £8.45 with every £60 Phytomer order
- Free Daily Musts Coffret worth £43 with every £90 Anne Semonin order
- Free 3 Little Wonders Mini Kit worth £15 with every £60 Ole Henriksen order
- Half price showergel with every purchase of Korres Body Milk
- Get 75ml for the price of 50ml on Phytomer Purifying Gommage Exfoliant
- Free Dren Butter Scrub 200ml when you purchase any 2 Guam products
- Free Perfect Hands Intense Moisture 75ml with every £35 This Works order
- Free eye serum when you purchase 2 Perricone MD products totalling £79
- Choice of free mini sampler with every £40 Decleor order
- Free Intensive Anticellulite Scrub with any Pupa anticellulite product
- 3 for 2 on all products in L'Anza's Daily Elements range
- Four for the price of three on all Crabtree & Evelyn 50ml travel sizes
- Free travel size body milk with any 2 Scottish Fine Soaps products
- Free Mini Body Set worth £19 with every 2 Ren products
- Preorder Moringa Cleansing Balm now for a free Plumping Serum
- Choice of free travel size body wash with any 2 Jason products
- Free makeup bag with every £25 Orla Kiely order
- Free Vitamina Hand Cream with every £50 Gatineau order
- Free Mini Conditioning Hair Mask with every Phytospecific order
- Free Day & Night Gel when you purchase any 2 Lubatti products
- 2 for 1 on selected Murad SPF moisturisers
- Free eye cream worth £25 when you spend £48 on Pukka skincare
- Free sample with every purchase from Burt's Bees Mama & Baby Bee range
- Free SOS Rescue Cream worth £5.95 with every £25 Barefoot Botanicals order
- Free Hydro-Dynamic Moisture for Eyes mini with every Murad Resurgence order
- Limited edition Mother's Day Hand Care Duo from Korres
- Free Mummy Bath Soak with every £20 Boo Boo order
- Free Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mini with every Dr Brandt order
- Save 30% with limited edition MoroccanOil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner supersizes
- Free luxury mini day or night cream worth £22 with every Astalift order
- Get great savings on limited edition Decleor supersizes
- Great savings of over 25% on gifts from Alterna
- Great value on gifts from Korres
- Sample two Nougat London fragrances free with every Nougat London order
- Free UK delivery on every Caudalie order
- Free UK delivery on every KMS California order
- Free UK delivery on every Skin Doctors order
- Free UK delivery on every Emma Hardie order
- Free UK delivery on every Elemis order
- Free delivery on all OPI in the UK for a limited time only.
- Free UK delivery on every MoroccanOil order
- Free UK delivery on every Murad order
- Free UK delivery on every Alterna order
- Free UK delivery on every Philip Kingsley order
- Free UK delivery on every Jurlique order
- Free UK delivery on every Dr Bragi order
- Free UK delivery on every Pupa order
- Free UK delivery on every Gatineau order
- Free UK delivery on every Dr. Hauschka order
- Free UK delivery on every Perricone MD order
- Free UK delivery on every Miller Harris order
- Free UK delivery on every Leighton Denny order
- 2 Free Age Management Marine Enzyme Sachets with every Dr Bragi order
- Free UK delivery on every Decleor order
- Free UK delivery on every Ole Henriksen order
What products do you recommend using for my skin type?
There are Trilogy products suited for all skin types - dry, sensitive, mature, normal, oily and combination.
Can you tell me which Trilogy products contain no animal products and are suitable for Vegans?
Trilogy products are suitable for Vegans with the exception of those listed below:
Intensive Lip Treatment - contains Beeswax
Gentle Facial Exfoliant - contains Honey
Exfoliating Body Polish - contains Honey
Ultra Hydrating Masque - contains Honey
Booster Capsules - Gelatin Capsules
Are all the Trilogy products Organic?
Trilogy Rosehip Oil is 100% Certified Organic. Our other formulas contain up to 100% active ingredients sourced from pure plant, flower and mineral sources which are certified organic where possible. We employ pure extraction technology in the manufacture of our ingredients to ensure Trilogy products contain the highest levels of active natural ingredients possible.
Can I use Trilogy products during pregnancy?
The Trilogy range is suitable for use during pregnancy with the exception of Trilogy Intensive Lip Treatment. It is not recommended for use during pregnancy because of the presence of Sage and Rosemary essential oils.
Try using Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, 100% pure and organic as a massage oil for your growing tummy to help support and nourish the skin while it grows and helps prevent stretch marks.
Do any Trilogy products contain a SPF?
None of the products in the Trilogy range contain a SPF. We recommend applying SPF of your choice in conjunction with your Trilogy products.
Does Rosehip Oil cause Photo-toxicity or Photo-sensitivity?
There is no evidence to suggest Rosehip Oil causes Photo-toxicity or Photo-sensitivity. Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil contains only essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6) and antioxidants Lycopene and Beta Carotene. Research suggests antioxidants may have a protective ability against these conditions.
Do Trilogy use preservatives in the products?
Yes, we do use a minimum amount of preservative in our products to guarantee their safety and efficacy. The preservatives we use have been selected for their globally approved safety record which complies with the highest internationally approved standards. Our preservatives are always used at levels of less than .06% of the total volume of product, supported with natural preservatives of Vitamin E and Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Do any Trilogy products contain Parabens?
The entire Trilogy range is FREE FROM PARABENS and artificial ingredients.
Do Trilogy test on animals?
Trilogy is against animal testing and only test our products on Happy Human Volunteers. Trilogy actively supports the campaign against animal testing and contributes to and supports organisations such as SPCA and WSPA. Trilogy is also a Cruelty Free Accredited Company.