- Choice of free 250ml showergel (worth £8) with every £35 Korres order
- Save up to 35% on selected Joico gift sets
- Save up to 45% on selected Decleor Coffrets and Collections
- Choice of free Travel Duo with every £35 Crabtree & Evelyn order
- Exclusive Gatineau Collection worth £150.75 for only £72
- Free Sleep Balm Beauty Ball with every £25 This Works order
- Free Instant Eyelift + Instant Facelift sample with £25 Skin Doctors orders
- Free 10ml Geranium Hand Cream with every Orla Kiely order
- Save 25% on a full size Kerastase Elixir Ultime Original Oil
- Get 10% Off all Arran Aromatics gifts.
- Get 3 for 2 on all Steam Cream tins
- Free O-Mega Shower Cream (250ml) with any 2 Mama Mio products
- Free Therapeutic Bath Crystals sachet (44g) with every £20 Burt's Bees order
- Free Huile Prodigieuse Spa Candle with every £30 Nuxe order
- Free full size Aromatic Body Oil with any 2 Trilogy products
- Free Little Bell with every £20 Aromatherapy Associates order
- Choice of free 50ml mini with any 2 Green & Spring products
- Free Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes with any 2 Yes To products
- Free Rosemary Herbal Body Wash with every £14 Kneipp order
- Free 15ml Rosewater Balancing Mist with every £45 Jurlique order
- Free 50ml Cow Herb Hand Cream with every £30 Cowshed order
- Free Lip Balm with every £20 Living Nature order
- Free HydraContinue Body Milk with every £60 Phytomer order
- Free Phytokeratine Shampoo mini with every new Phytokeratine Mask
- Buy One Get One Half Price on all Redken litre shampoos & conditioners
- Free bath oil with Ren's Morrocan Rose Firming Crème Riche
- Free 60ml Citron Citron Body Lotion with any 2 Miller Harris products
- Get 25% off Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Treatment Mask
- Save over 30% on a limited edition supersize Micro Cleanse from Alpha H
- Save over 30% on Alpha H's exclusive Pore Refining Trio
- Free milk & toner duo with every Anne Semonin order
- Get 25% off a super size Gatineau Floracil Gentle Cleansing Lotion
- Exclusive - save over 30% on Ren's limited edition Radiance Kit
- Free Cell Food sample with every 2 Elemental Herbology products
- Free RapiDry Top Coat with every RapiDry Spray from OPI
- Get 50% off supersize cleanser & toner duos from Gatineau
- Get a free tan eraser with every TanOrganic order
- Free skin polish and body lotion samples with every Yu-Be order
- Choice of free mini sampler with every £40 Decleor order
- Special Edition MoroccanOil & MoroccanOil Light with an extra 25% free
- Free Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mini with every Dr Brandt order
- Save 30% with limited edition MoroccanOil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner supersizes
- Get great savings on limited edition Decleor supersizes
- 2 Free Age Management Marine Enzyme Sachets with every Dr Bragi order
Packed full of wonderfully rich ingredients like avocado, rosehip and almond oil, we think you'll love their Aromatic Body Oil (worth £15.95) which is why we're offering you the chance to try a full size 100ml bottle absolutely free when you purchase any two products from their wonderful range.
To claim: Simply purchase any 2 Trilogy products and your free Aromatic Body Oil will automatically be added to your basket at the checkout.
What products do you recommend using for my skin type?
There are Trilogy products suited for all skin types - dry, sensitive, mature, normal, oily and combination.
Can you tell me which Trilogy products contain no animal products and are suitable for Vegans?
We use honey and beeswax in some of our products. Here’s a list of products you may wish to avoid:
- Rosehip Oil Lip Balm (contains beeswax)
- Gentle Facial Exfoliant (contains honey)
- Ultra Hydrating Face Cream (contains honey)
- Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream (contains honey)
- Ultra Hydrating Body Cream (contains honey)
- Balancing Gel Cleanser (contains honey)
- Everything Balm (contains honey and beeswax)
- Firming Body Lotion (contains honey)
Are all the Trilogy products Organic?
Trilogy Rosehip Oil is 100% Certified Organic. Our other formulas contain up to 100% active ingredients sourced from pure plant, flower and mineral sources which are certified organic where possible. We employ pure extraction technology in the manufacture of our ingredients to ensure Trilogy products contain the highest levels of active natural ingredients possible.
Can I use Trilogy products during pregnancy?
The Trilogy range is suitable for use during pregnancy.
Try using Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, 100% pure and organic as a massage oil for your growing tummy to help support and nourish the skin while it grows and helps prevent stretch marks.
Do any Trilogy products contain a SPF?
They do now!
We have two daily moisturising creams with SPF in our range: Age Proof Daily Defence Moisturiser with SPF15 and Vital Moisturising Cream SPF15. Both products provide daily nourishment and hydration with effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
While these products provide SPF protection, they are not designed to be used as a sunscreen alternative. To ensure effectiveness, we recommend applying your facial moisturiser 15-20 minutes before sun exposure.
Does Rosehip Oil cause Photo-toxicity or Photo-sensitivity?
There is no evidence to suggest Rosehip Oil causes Photo-toxicity or Photo-sensitivity. Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil contains only essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6) and antioxidants Lycopene and Beta Carotene. Research suggests antioxidants may have a protective ability against these conditions.
Do Trilogy use preservatives in the products?
Yes, we do use a minimum amount of preservative in our products to guarantee their safety and efficacy. The preservatives we use have been selected for their globally approved safety record which complies with the highest internationally approved standards. Our preservatives are always used at levels of less than .06% of the total volume of product, supported with natural preservatives of Vitamin E and Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Do any Trilogy products contain Parabens?
The entire Trilogy range is FREE FROM PARABENS and artificial ingredients.
Do Trilogy test on animals?
Trilogy is against animal testing and only test our products on Happy Human Volunteers. Trilogy actively supports the campaign against animal testing and contributes to and supports organisations such as SPCA and WSPA. Trilogy is also a Cruelty Free Accredited Company.