To claim: spend £40 on Elemental Herbology and your free Vital Cleanse 20ml will automatically be added to your basket.
Formerly known as Cell Food.
Helps boost, protect and repair undernourished skin. This anti-ageing ‘power house’ of proteins, vitamins and anti-oxidants is an essential addition to any skincare regime. An intensive dose of antioxidants and reparative nutrients helps stimulate collagen and elastin production to restore vitality and radiance and helps reduce the prevalence of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Ideal product to help counter the effects of air travel, central heating, pollution, cold winter winds and excessive summer sun.
- Vitamin A, C and E, Co-Enzyme Q10 and Green Tea protect against free radical damage and fight against wrinkles and loose skin to tone, nourish and repair.
- Pomegranate with its excellent moisturising properties it is great for mature and dry, cracked or sunburnt skin. While it will also help even skin tone.
- Kombuchka helps improve the skins texture, while visibly reducing pigmentation and promoting radiance.
- Olive Squalane a botanical lipid similar in structure to human lipids which helps support the barrier layer of the skin.
- Lecithin is found in nearly every living cell. High in B Vitamins and antioxidants it has advanced moisturising, softening and film forming properties making it perfect for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Aloe Vera and Rose Damask Water helps soothe, calm and restore balance.
How to use Elemental Herbology Cell Nourish Radiance & Vitality Facial Serum
Please shake before use. Apply a few drops in upwards movements to the décolleté and face. Use twice per day – before your facial hydrator in the morning and after cleansing in the evening.
31 customer reviews
First class service, speedy delivery and item arived in perfect condition. This product is my 'must have' skin product (I'm probably on my 8th or 9th botte!) its soothing, light and doesn't cause breakouts. It sooths irritation and isn't so loaded with fragrance that it gives me a headache. My skin is sensitive and this is the ONE product I know will never cause me issues even when everything else (even water!) is. Loved the gift of the bath oil too. It's lovely!
This is really nourishing, absorbs straight in and doesn't feel greasy. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now along with the elemental herbology starter set and my skin feels hydrated and has a nice glow i would definately buy this again. It comes with a pipet style applicator and a little goes a long way which is good because the price isn't cheap. I use a pea sized amount twice a day. I would really recomment for dry/dull complexions.
No review left, Anna from VIC just rated this a 4 star product.
No review left, Therese from Buskerud just rated this a 2 star product.
No review left, Patricia from Middlesex just rated this a 5 star product.