Helps plump, hydrate and repair dry and mature skin. This age-defying formula combines anti-oxidants, marine actives and hydrating botanicals to help protect against the elements, reactivate pro-collagen synthesis to promote a healthy and vital complexion.
- Rich blend of Essential Fatty Acids: Sacha Inchi Oil, Rosa Mosqueta, Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil.
- "Power-house” of anti-oxidants: Co-Enzyme Q10, Acerola Fruit and Vitamin A, C and E.
- 24-hour moisturising agent uses the patented technology of Lecithin, Glycerin, Black Oat and Soya Protein.
- Anti-ageing Actives: Royal Jelly, Marine Collagen and a high tech ingredient of Oak Apple and Millet stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis to firm and tone the skin.
- Pearl Extract used by traditional Chinese medicine to slow down ageing by improving the skin’s metabolism, while promoting a healthy glow.
- Soothing Tonics – Base of pure Rose Damask Water and Essential Oils of Rose and Geranium to soothe and calm sensitive skin.
How to use Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator SPF8
Apply hydrator every morning to clean, dry skin in a ‘press and release’ motion from décolleté to forehead. Avoid direct application of hydrator to ‘spots’ or areas of congestion.
17 customer reviews
I was introduced to Emental Herbology when I purchased a Spa magazine subscription deal.
It is outstanding cream (and I have tried many) the hydrating factor is very good. If you skin is dry and moisture drained ,within seconds you notice it working.
Rub the cream between your finger tips to create heat and then apply.
No review left, Maree from Australia just rated this a 4 star product.
No review left, Attilia from LOMBARDIA just rated this a 4 star product.