This triple-action, advanced eye-serum helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Combining innovative cosmetic technology with active botanical ingredients, it will help to firm, tighten, lift and nourish the delicate eye region to transform weary, parched or weathered eyes.
- Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae, a Blue Green Algae, helps smooth and re-densify the epidermis.
- Powerful Peptides combine to help prevent and fight "bags” under the eyes by decreasing the capillary permeability, increasing lymphatic circulation and improving firmness and elasticity.
- A natural vegetable astringent obtained from Oak Apple gently firms the skin and strengthens cell structure resulting in the texture of the skin being visibly improved.
- A plant based anti-ageing ingredient derived from Wheat Amino-Acids and Palmitic Acid helps create a natural ‘botox like effect’, combating the two main sources of wrinkles to smooth out lines and re-densify deep wrinkles.
- Hematite and Kombuchka helps restore the radiance and tone of the skin.
- L-Ascorbic Acid stimulates collagen growth to help reduce wrinkles and protect the skin against UVB and UVA damage.
- Macadamia Nut Oil, Aloe Vera, Yerba Santa, Rose Water and Lavender Oil nourish, soften and soothe the delicate eye region.
How to use Elemental Herbology Eye Elixir
Apply morning and night around the inner aspect of the orbital bone – before your facial hydrator in the morning and after cleansing in the evening.
16 customer reviews
Fabulous packaging - metallic tube in a bronze colour. There is a smell to this product (herby) but it works amazingly and I've noticed a difference in how my under eyes look. I am usually really puffy but this seems to have reduced, you only need a tiny amount so it may seem to be overpriced for the amount you get but it will last for ages. Other good things is that oxygen and light don't get to the product in the new packaging so it will stay fresh. Bad points is that you can't see how much is left but you can unscrew the top and have a look - I wouldn't do this too much though as it exposes the product to the air.
I was using the Bobby brown eye cream before this and feeling frustrated that it had no benefits whatsoever. I was quite sceptical of eye creams as a result, but I decided to give eye elixir a chance since Id heard such good things.
I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and can honestly say I'm amazed at the results. The cream sinks into skin perfectly and my dark under eye circles have visibly reduced.
It's a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I would buy it again!
No review left, AU from HAPPY VALLEY just rated this a 5 star product.
No review left, A delighted beauty lover just rated this a 5 star product.
No review left, Kim from London just rated this a 5 star product.
No review left, A thrilled beauty insider just rated this a 4 star product.
No review left, Svetlana from Moscow just rated this a 5 star product.