To claim: spend £40 on Elemental Herbology and your free Vital Cleanse 20ml will automatically be added to your basket.
Overexposure to sun, central heating, wind, cold, flying and pollution saps the skin’s life-force resulting in dull, dry, flaky and prematurely aged skin. This radiance peel is infused with a tropical cocktail of vitamins, enzymes and skin-brightening botanicals, to help exfoliate dead surface cells, stimulate cell metabolism and harmonise the skin tone to create a radiant and glowing complexion.
- Apple serum, Papaya, Orange Peel, Tangerine and Jojoba beads (micro-spherical, non-abrasive) gently shed dead skin cells to make room for new epidermal growth.
- Encapsulated Vitamin C from the Acerola Cherry originating in the West Indies which has the highest content of Vitamin C among all fruits.
- Kombuchka and diacetyl boldine triglycerides – which have illustrated a remarkable improvement in the skins texture, while visibly reducing pigmentation.
- Vitamin A, C and E, Green Tea and Pomegranate to protect against oxidative damage.
- Pearl Extract used by traditional Chinese medicine to slow down ageing by improving the skins metabolism, while promoting a healthy glow.
- Manuka Honey and Water Lily for a powerful anti-inflammatory action that soothes and calms the skin.
- Pomegranate, Argan, Macadamia and Olive Oil infuses the skin with essential fatty acids, hydrate and nourishes sensitive skin.
Multimineral Chrono-Energiser compex composed of Zinc, Copper and Magnesium revitalises the skin by ‘waking up’ cellular metabolism.
While using this product always apply a daily hydrator containing a broad spectrum sunscreen.
How to use Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel
Apply peel to clean, damp skin from décolleté to forehead. Do not scrub. Leave 4 minutes. Remove with a face cloth soaked in warm water. For best results use once per week and follow with Cell Food (for oily and congested skin) or Biodynamic Facial Soufflé (for dry, mature or sensitive skin).Please note: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn.
8 customer reviews
No review left, Marcelo from SANTA CATARINA just rated this a 5 star product.
No review left, Claire from Bath just rated this a 5 star product.