Go hard or go home for a total colour transformation. Paintbox Semi-Permanent Colour electrifies dull, boring hair that lasts for 3 to 30 washes.
What It Does
- Stains the cuticle layer on the hair
- Provides vibrant, dramatic results on pre-lightened hair
- Provides more subtle tones on natural hair
- Conditions as it colours, giving the hair increased shine and lustre
No ammonia, no peroxide, no lift.
Dont forget to add a pair of vinyl application gloves to your order to protect your hands (see below).
- After testing the colour result on a strand of hair, wash hair with your favourite Fudge shampoo, then towel dry.
- Squeeze Fudge Paintbox into a bowl.
- Using a tint brush, apply Fudge Paintbox evenly to the hair being careful not the stain the scalp. Keep the colour away from the skin at the hairline and nape.
- Comb the colour through the hair using a wide tooth comb. Lighter shades will require more combing.
- Processing will take between 15 – 30 mins.
- Rinse hair thoroughly away from the face using warm water until all residue has been removed and the water runs clear
- Shampoo and condition with Fudge.
NB: Make sure you use a very dark or old towel as some staining will occur. Be careful that Fudge Paintbox colour does not come into contact with any surface, as staining will occur, particularly with wet hair. Strand test recommended.
Product must be used within 6 months of opening.
aqua (purified water), cetearyl alcohol, distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, citric acid, methylparaben. may contain: ci11055, ci12719, ci12245, ci122 ... View all ingredients aqua (purified water), cetearyl alcohol, distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, citric acid, methylparaben. may contain: ci11055, ci12719, ci12245, ci12250, ci44090, ci44045, ci56059, ci15510, ci16230, ci45410, ci42510, ci42000, ci60730, hc yellow 4, 4- hydroxypropylamino, 3-nitrophenol, ci42520, ci10020.
796 customer reviews
this is absolutly fantastic, after searching for the 'right' purple for over a year and buying hundreds of permanent ones which washed out in 2-3 washes, i tried this one and could not believe what a lovely purple it is and i have now washed my hair 4 times since and its still vibrant purple, would highly recomend this product (even though its a tad messy getting it on) its well worth it.