About Green People Deep-Cleansing Hand Foam
A unique, anti-bacterial hand wash and sanitiser, made with tea tree and manuka.
Designed to be used either with, or without water, this naturally foaming hand wash helps to remove germs and cleanse the skin without causing irritation or dryness. Infused with naturally anti-bacterial tea tree essential oil which is anti-microbial, lemon tea tree and aloe vera, it effectively removes dirt, grime and germs whilst keeping the hands soft and hydrated. Ideal for use by a sink, or where there is no access to water, this unique hybrid is a must have to keep hands clean! Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, it is pH balanced and contains 91% certified organic ingredients.
*This product may not be effective against all pathogens. However, used as a hand soap and then rinsed away with running water as recommended by UK Health Authorities, it will help to remove viruses from the skin - just as soap does. Contains 96% Terpinen-4-ol which has been shown to have anti-bacterial activity against a broad range of Gram+ and Gram- bacteria as well as yeasts and moulds.
- Anti bacterial hand wash
- 2-in-1 hand wash and hand sanitiser
- Perfect for use on the go, or where there is no access to water
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Reduces dryness
- 91% certified organic
How to use Green People Deep-Cleansing Hand Foam
- To use with water, apply to damp hands
- Massage and lather into skin and rinse thoroughly
- To use without water, apply directly to hands
- Massage and lather over the palms, back of hands and between fingers
- Allow to air dry