About Love Boo Soft & Splashy BubblesBoo Boo put only kind and soothing ingredients into your baby’s bubbles: Tahitian monoi, from tiare blossoms to hydrate and protect, marshmallow plant extract to moisturise and oats to gently cleanse. With added olive oil, coconut oil and chamomile it leaves baby’s skin soft and silky smooth.
Soft & Splashy bubbles are 99% natural. The other 1% is where Love Boo used the teeniest amount of preservatives to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere.) It contains some of the most luxurious goodies possible including Tahitian monoi, marshmallow, oats and apple.
Directions For Use
How to use me… squeeze a tummy button-sized amount under warm water, add baby and splash!