This soothing bottom butter is packed with nature’s goodies to help protect baby’s delicate skin from nappy rash. Active ingredients form a protective layer to help keep irritants away from delicate areas. Cotton seed oil, Tahitian Monoi and lavender oil all work to soothe, moisturise and help keep little bots peachy and free from nappy rash. It also comes in a handy tube to help make nappy changing time stress free.
99% natural. The other 1% is where the teeniest amount of preservatives is added to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere.) It contains some of the most luxurious goodies possible including lavender oil, chamomile and cotton seed oil.
How to use Love Boo Baby Bottom Butter
Smooth a teeny dab onto cleansed, dry nappy area and... ooh, that's better!
7 customer reviews
No review left, Ying from TSEUNG KWAN O just rated this a 5 star product.
No review left, DORA from LE PRE SAINT GERVAIS just rated this a 5 star product.
No review left, EVE-MARIE from QUEBEC just rated this a 5 star product.
No review left, Sheetal from KwaZulu Natal just rated this a 5 star product.