About Natural Bath Sponge Sea Honeycomb Sponge
The Honeycomb sponge is the 'King of Sponges' and is the finest quality natural sea sponge available. Turning your beauty routine into a treat, it helps to exfoliate the skin in a gentle, caring and natural way.
Gathered and harvested from the Mediterranean sea, where the sea is cooler and has greater depths, the honeycomb sponge is much stronger and denser than other natural sea sponges, and can last up to two years with normal care. With a silky soft texture that is highly absorbent and creates a luxurious lather, it is the ultimate pampering bath sponge.
What are the benefits of using a natural sponge?
- They are ethically sourced and biodegradable
- They naturally inhibit the growth of bacteria and they don't retain odours
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Highly absorbent and creates a rich lather
- Unlike synthetic sponges, they do not peel, and they have a silky smooth texture
- They can last up to two years
How to use The Natural Sea Sponge Honeycomb Sponge
- Apply to damp skin in the bath or shower, sea sponges will enlarge by approximately 10% when wet
- Using a soap, or shower gel gently lather using circular motions
- Always rinse the sponge after use, gently squeeze to remove water, and allow to dry naturally where air can circulate
Care tips: do not bleach, boil machine wash or wring out. For a more thoroughly cleanse, mix one part warm water and one part white wine vinegar and soak for up to one hour, it can also be mixed by citracidal to clean. Leave to dry as per instructions.
About the Natural Sea Sponge Company
Since 1996, The Natural Sea Sponge Company have been harvesting natural sea sponges using traditional methods. Offering a collection of ethically and sustainably sourced natural body products, they provide natural cleansing methods suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.