This detoxifying Botanical Bathing Infusion helps to reduce fluid retention, invigorate circulation and shift toxins that can manifest as cellulite, leaving you positively energized and revived whilst softening and nourishing the skin.
- Grapefruit has a powerful astringent, diuretic and thermogenic action which helps stimulate circulation, fight fatigue, detoxify the blood, shift fluid retention and eliminate cellulite.
- Juniper berry helps tone the skin and stimulate circulation, aqua-drainage and cell renewal.
- Rosemary helps stimulate circulation and invigorate body and mind. Great oil for helping alleviate depression and improve concentration and focus.
- Geranium has a wonderful ability to harmonise the body while stimulating circulation and encouraging aqua-drainage.
- Sweet almond, jojoba and peach kernel combine to soften and nourish the skin.
How to use Elemental Herbology Detox Botanical Bathing Infusion
Add 2-3 capfuls of oil to a full bath. May also be applied directly to the body while showering.
14 customer reviews
Totally invigorating and uplifting smells! skin feels soft and supple after soak. I have been trying to bathe in it twice a week for last month as part of a detox plan. My skin feels so much softer and best of all beautifully scented. A great way to help you to relax whilst looking after your skin. I love it!
I used this in a nice relaxing bath before bed after a couple of weeks being ill and burning the candle both ends, and woke up that night with crazy night sweats! However I put this down to REALLY needing to detox because when I woke in the morning, I felt thirsty but so much lighter, with a nice flat stomach and soft skin.
Also, unlike many other detox baths I've tried, this one doesn't smell heavily of eucalyptus and instead has a pleasant but subtle, sort of musky but fresh smell - I liked it!
No review left, Daria from London just rated this a 5 star product.
No review left, Quenny from China just rated this a 3 star product.