About DERMAdoctor KP Duty Dermatologist Formulated Therapy for Dry, Rough, Bumpy Skin
A targeted moisturiser to tackle dry, rough and bumpy skin on the body.
Infused with a gentle but effective exfoliating blend of glycolic acid, a chemical exfoliant known to brighten the skin, green tea extract, which helps to soothe redness and irritation, and urea, a deeply hydrating property to soften and protect, it reveals smoother, healthier skin. Ideal for use all year around on the body, arms, legs, feet and hands, it helps to slough away dead skin cells, refine and smooth the skin; it also effectively helps to reduce the appearance of keratosis pilaris, also known as 'chicken skin', which can cause dry, rough and bumpy skin. Unlike regular everyday moisturisers which struggle to combat KP, this AHA moisturiser exfoliates and moisturises simultaneously!
- Helps to reduce the appearance of keratosis pilaris (chicken skin)
- Gently exfoliates and refines
- Hydrates and softens the skin
- Suitable for us on the whole body, except the face
- Cruelty free and gluten free
- Non-comedogenic and free from oil and synthetic fragrances and dyes
How to use DERMAdoctor KP Duty Dermatologist Formulated Therapy for Dry, Rough, Bumpy Skin
- Apply to clean hands
- Massage into dry skin on the body, hands or feet
- Massage until fully absorbed
- Can be used morning and evening
- For best results, apply after using the KP Duty Dermatologist Formulated Body Scrub with Chemical + Physical Exfoliation
- As AHA's can make the skin sensitive to the sun, it's recommended that sun protection is used after to prevent sun burn