Stops spots in their tracks. When the skin erupts, this deep-cleansing and skin-regulating purifying mask for spot prone, irritable, reactive skin provides a rapid solution.
- Mineral rich organic Amazonian Clay helps eliminate toxins from the surface of the skin while gently exfoliating and softening. Although it has astringent properties it is not as dehydrating as conventional clays, leaving the skin soft, humidified and glowing.
- Oat Flour and Allantoin (derived from Comfrey) to gently exfoliate, resolve congestion and eliminate toxins from the surface of the skin.
- Kombuchka visibly reduces pigmentation.
- Antioxidant rich Fig extract and Malachite helps protect against pollution and environmental extremes.
- Manuka Honey, Aloe and Calendula for their powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
- Essential Oils of Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Lavender and Rosemary to help balance sebum production.
How to use Elemental Herbology Facial Detox Purifying Face Mask
Apply mask to dry, clean skin, avoiding the delicate eye area. Leave for 10 minutes. Remove with a warm flannel. Splash face with cool water and pat dry.
For best results, follow by applying Soothing Oil Free facial hydrator from décolleté to forehead, avoiding congested or eruptive skin. When skin is excessively oily or spot prone, use tri-weekly, otherwise use weekly. For combination skin, apply mask only on congested areas.