About Emma Hardie Moringa Renewal Treatment Mask
Treat your complexion to some TLC with this award winning deeply hydrating face mask with anti-ageing properties from Emma Hardie. Key ingredients moringa oleifera seed oil and hyaluronic acid moisturise, firm and plump the skin improving skin tone and texture including helping to smooth out deep wrinkles. The appearance of pigmentation spots are also improved and dull complexions brightened thanks to a blend of red algae and amino acid derivative.
- Brightens skin tone and reduces the appearance of pigmentation
- Promotes hydration and smooths lines
- Improves skin luminosity and radiance
How to use Emma Hardie Moringa Renewal Treatment Mask
- Apply a generous amount to clean skin on the face and neck, avoiding the eye area
- Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
- For a more intensive treatment, leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning
- For a more cooling effect, product can be kept in the fridge
Suitable for weekly use.
Ingredients in Emma Hardie Moringa Renewal Treatment MaskAqua (water), dicaprylyl carbonate, octyldodecanol, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, cetearyl alcohol, kaolin, pentaerythrityl distearate, 1-methylhydantoin-2-imide, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, moringa oleifera seed oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, globularia cordifolia callus culture extract, sodium polyacrylate, citric acid, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, lauryl glucoside, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, palmaria palmata (red algae) extract, parfum (fragrance), geraniol, limonene, citronellol, trihydroxystearin, linalool, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, sodium benzoate.
Emma Hardie Moringa Renewal Treatment Mask Reviews