Completely biodegradable and vegetable based, these old-world quality liquid soaps are made with certified fair trade and organic oils, and come packaged in post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
These multi-use formulations are ideal for everyday body washing; light household cleaning; shampooing; the washing of laundry, and as a less abrasive alternative to toothpaste.
Scented with peppermint essential oil which tingles the body and clears the mind. Because therapeutically peppermint oil is a mild stimulant it increases vitality and clarity.
Free from foaming agents, petrochemically modified ingredients, silicones and preservatives, certified as fair trade, and no products or ingredients are tested on animals.
How to use Dr Bronner 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap
See packaging for individual instructions. Multiple uses include: everyday body washing; light household cleaning; shampooing; the washing of laundry, and as a less abrasive alternative to toothpaste.
Water, organic coconut oil*, potassium hydroxide**, organic olive oil*, mentha arvensis*, organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, organic peppermint oil*, citric acid, tocopherol.
* certified fair tr ... View all ingredients Water, organic coconut oil*, potassium hydroxide**, organic olive oil*, mentha arvensis*, organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, organic peppermint oil*, citric acid, tocopherol.
* certified fair trade ingredients ** none remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin.
39 customer reviews
What can I say: as great as it's already been reviewed to be. Of all the bronners soaps, the peppermint castille liquid is hands down my favourite! Why?
- Multi-purpose: body, face, hair cleaning (conditioner not needed, if followed by an apple cider vinegar:water rinse); hand washing clothes, used as handwash, as bath cleaner (cuts through dirt well) and I would use the liquid soaps to wash dishes. If you needed a multi-functional cleaner, this would be it. If needed for standard body/hair cleaning, it's still the one. I wouldn't use it as toothpaste per se, but have had it in my mouth when washing my hair, and guess what? Was mild and non-toxic, just rinse out and spat out... just like toothpaste :P
- Moisturising: cleans and moisturises simply. I NEVER experience dryness with this.
- Concentrated: lasts long, but the key is to dilute! If you tend to use loads of your shampoo or body gels, separate the gel into old clean bottle and apply water. That might help to judge the right amounts and avoid the over-use temptation.
- Divine smell and sensation: true peppermint scent, refreshing feel after
- Unisex: one for all the family. Good for men and women, good for kiddies too. I can't stress how sensitive this stuff is, which is no surprise when you look on the ingredients and traditional production methods.
This isn't a gimmick. It's the real deal. The cost is competitive here and for the quality and use, certainly worth it. Not a buy for those who like cheap stuff and don't really care about what they put on their skin. If, however, you like quality, effective and luxurious simplicity, try the peppermint castille soap.