About Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm Supersize
Try the award winning Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm in a limited edition 200ml supersize.
Offering a great saving, this cleansing balm also contains a professional cleansing cloth which helps to effectively remove makeup and impurities leaving the skin feeling refreshed and ultra nourished. Loved by beauty editors and skincare experts, its the ultimate cleansing balm, both purifying and hydrating the skin, leaving it feeling supple, but never tight. Ideal for all skin types, from dry and dehydrated to oily and blemish prone, it purifies, nourishes and re-balances the complexion. A little goes a very long way, so this limited edition supersize version is a must have!
Also available as a 100ml duo!
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily
- Removes all traces of impurities, even waterproof mascara
- Leaves skin radiant and refreshed
- Contains grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, moringa seed oil and vitamin E
- Purifies and reduces the appearance of pores
- Nourishes dry and dehydrated skin types
- Features an uplifting scent of essential oils
How to use Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
- Use morning and evening
- Apply a small amount to fingertips, then in circular motions work into dry skin on the face, neck and eye area
- Apply a little water to emulsify
- Dampen the cloth with warm water, using the micro fibre side remove the balm, rinse and repeat
- Using the exfoliating side, gently sweep over the skin (no need to rinse)
For optimal results, we recommend using the Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil, a lightweight facial oil featuring nine essential oils to boost moisture levels and promote radiance, the perfect compliment to the Cleansing Balm.