About Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm
Directions For Use
Top 5 Uses:
1. Exfoliating cleanser - Use with the enclosed organic muslin cloth for a gently exfoliating radiance boost.
2. Intense moisture boost - After cleansing, massage in to keep skin moisturised.
3. Balancing facial mask - Apply to clean skin. Steam infuse by covering your face with a hand-hot damp muslin cloth for 10 minutes. You can relax for further 30 minutes if you’re looking for an extra boost.
4. Nurturing lip balm - Nourishes lips to help prevent dryness and chapping.
5. Nourishing nail balm - Massage into the cuticles to encourage strong nail growth.
Ingredients in Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty BalmRosa rubiginosa (wild rose) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax)*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil*, borago officinalis (starflower) seed oil*, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, ascorbyl palmitate, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) herb oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil*, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol.
*organically produced ingredient; natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm Reviews
A staple for me
Smells divine and I can feel how it nourishes my skin. Everyday spa experience.
Lovely product for sensitive eczema prone skin - even better with 25% off !!
Have used this product for many years - would not be without it.
Nice smelling balm, does what it says.
Well high quality product.
This is a lovely balm, Ive been using it as a moisturiser as my skin is quite dry in this weather and it gives you a nice glow. Its great for sore noses and wacking on as a face mask. I think the formula must have been improved as it used to be quite grainy but its much better now. A little goes along way. Its a great all rounder.
An excellent product that really makes your skin soft and smooth. Makes a real difference! I would stongly recommend this produce. If there is one slight downer, it has a bit of a stange smell and so I apply a little moisturer (at the moment rose and mallow) as well but that if fine as it makes me feel I have a little beauty routine!