About P.F. Candle Co. No. 11 Amber and Moss Standard Soy Jar Candle
Experience refreshing mountainous scents with this luxury candle.
Infused with the natural aroma's of sage, moss, lavender and amber, this hand poured candle is bursting with bright and earthy notes. Perfect for use in any room, it's soy base max melts evenly, filling the atmosphere with a beautiful scent of the outdoors. Perfect for explorers, and nature lovers, its vegan friendly formula evokes the memories of forest floors, refreshing and invigorating. Suitable for men and women, and great for any room in the home, it creates a grounding, and natural ambiance. Housed in an amber, apothecary jar with a traditional kraft label and brass lid, once the candle has burnt through, it can be used as a planter, pencil or makeup brush holder.
Burn time - 40-50 hours
Size - 2.75" in diameter and 3.75" in height.
- Infused with earthy scents of moss and amber
- Also contains lavender and sage scents
- Refreshing and grounding
- Hand-poured, made with 100% soy wax and a cotton wick
- Burns for 40-50 hours
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
How to use P.F. Candle Co. No. 11 Amber and Moss Standard Soy Jar Candle
- Always trim the wick before lighting
- Allow wax to melt to the edges to prevent pooling
- Do not burn for any longer than 4 hours at a time
- Stop burning the candle when only 1/4" of wax remains
- Once the candle has finished, clean out the jar and use as a planter, pencil holder or makeup brush holder
About P.F. Candle Co.
The entire P.F. collection is vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free — always. All their candles use 100% domestically-grown soy wax. While their production methods have improved over the years, something that hasn't changed about P.F. products is the people behind them. All of their products are developed, produced, tested, packed, and shipped by their team out of their warehouse in Los Angeles, CA.