About Amanda Harrington Ultra Balm
Perfect for helping to maintain a natural-looking tan, whether it's self-tan or a sun-tan, this ultra balm nourishes, moisturises and prevents dryness.
With a softening blend of anti-oxidant rich sweet almond oil, its vegan friendly formula is perfect for applying to the ankles, knees, elbows and between fingers before self-tanning. With a rich, balm like texture, it sinks effortlessly into the skin providing a smooth, and even surface for fake-tan. It also helps to maintain a healthy looking tan, keeping skin soft, hydrated and moisturised. Suitable for sensitive skin, and can also be used as a daily hand cream.
Free from sulphates, GMO's, phthalates and parabens and non-comedogenic.
- Moisturises and nourishes dry skin
- Perfect for use as a self-tan primer and moisturiser
- Ideal for use on the ankles, knees, elbows and between the fingers
- Helps to prolong a tan
- Contains softening sweet almond oil
- Vegan friendly
- Made in the UK
How to use Amanda Harrington Ultra Balm
- Apply to clean skin
- Massage into the skin, concentrating on dry areas
- Ideal for use on the elbows, knees, ankles and between the fingers
- Perfect for use before self-tanning
- Can also be used as a daily hand cream