About DERMAdoctor DD Cream Dermatologically Defining BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Protect, correct and keep skin healthy with this colour-matching BB cream, with broad spectrum SPF 30.
Ideal for use as a facial sunscreen, as well as a moisturiser or foundation primer, this hydrating beauty balm is infused with mineral based sun protection which protects the skin from harmful UV rays. With a unique colour-matching formula which uses white sapphire complex, it suits all skin tones, blending evenly to soften, blur imperfections, mattify, reduce pore size and define the skin. With a cruelty free formula that is rich in antioxidants, and is hypoallergenic, non comedogenic and oil free, it helps to enhance your skins natural tone, whilst protecting it against sun burn, pigmentation and age spots, all caused by exposure to the sun.
- Offers broad spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Protects against UV rays
- Colour-corrects with a light coverage and evens skin tone
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used as moisturiser or a foundation primer
- Cruelty free and hypoallergenic
How to use DERMAdoctor DD Cream Dermatologically Defining BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Apply to clean, dry skin
- Massage until fully absorbed
- Apply generously, 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Re-apply throughout the day for maximum protection
- Can be used alone, as a foundation primer to with cosmetics if required
What is a DD cream?
Offering similar benefits to a BB cream (BB creams are Beauty Balms or Blemish Balms), DD creams offer the protection properties of a BB cream and the colour correcting properties of a CC cream. DD creams usually contain SPF, anti-aging, and moisturising ingredients. DD stands for dynamic do-all or daily defense.