About HAYO'U Beauty Restorer - Jade Facial Massage Tool
Made from 100% Xiuyan Jade, the number 1 beauty crystal, this Facial Massage Tool helps to relieve tension, enliven your skin and nourish your complexion, keeping your skin looking healthy and more youthful for longer.
Rooted in age-old Chinese techniques, HAYO'U's simple one-minute massage ritual gives you a moment of mindfulness as you improve the vitality of your skin and release tension. The unique shape of the Beauty Restorer is carefully designed to target acupressure points on your face, such as the bridge of your nose to relieve stress and headaches.
If you have sensitive or mature skin why not try the Beauty Restorer Lite.
- Promotes a plumper, firmer complexion
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Releases tensions and eases headaches
- Boosts circulation
- Refines pores and breaks down toxins
What is Gua Sha?
Roughly translated 'Gua' means to press stroke and 'Sha' means redness. This ancient technique is older than acupuncture and is designed to encourage your own skin's circulation, bringing in nutrients and boosting collagen for a more deep and meaningful way to improve your skin health than applying creams and serums. The stress relieving action also provides a massage to aching muscles and releases areas of tension.
How to use HAYO'U Beauty Restorer
- Use in the shower or with an oil, using HAYO'U's massage ritual
- Work on your neck before your face to open up the lymphatic drainage. Start from behind your ears using downward strokes down your neck
- Do not perform Gua Sha directly onto dry skin; go slow to start and stop if it becomes uncomfortable
- Skin will turn red as the circulation is boosted to this area but it should feel like a relaxing massage and not at any point painful
- Cleanse tool after use with soap, face cleanser or water. Do not us on spine and throat
If you suffer with ance, do not use directly over affected areas, instead work around blemishes to encourage circulation and self healing.
If you suffer with rosacea or your skin is exposed to chemotherapy, do not use press strokes, instead rest on the face. HAYO'U Beauty Restorer can be stored in the fridge for a more cooling affect.