About HAYO'U Beauty Restorer Lite - Jade Facial Massage Tool for Delicate Skin
Rejuvenate sensitive and mature complexions the gentle way with this ultra-slimline facial massage tool.
Rooted in ancient Chinese techniques, this daily massage ritual helps to enliven the complexion, reduce the signs of ageing and create a moment of calm. The unique shape of the Beauty Restorer is carefully designed to target acupressure points on your face, such as the bridge of your nose to relieve stress and headaches.
Made from 100% Xiuyan jade, the number 1 beauty crystal revered for its restorative properties.
- Super slim massage tool for sensitive skin
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves circulation
- Relieves tensions and headaches
What is Gua Sha
Roughly translated 'Gua' means to press stroke and 'Sha' means redness. This ancient technique is older than acupuncture and is designed to encourage your own skin's circulation, bringing in nutrients and boosting collagen for a more deep and meaningful way to improve your skin health than applying creams and serums. The stress relieving action also provides a massage to aching muscles and releases areas of tension.
How to use HAYO'U Beauty Restorer Lite
- Use in the shower or with an oil using HAYO'U's massage ritual
- Work on your neck before your face to open up the lymphatic drainage. Start from behind your ears use downward strokes down your neck
- Do not perform Gua Sha directly onto dry skin; go slow to start and stop if it becomes uncomfortable, it should not feel painful
- Skin will turn red as circulation is boosted
- Do not use on spine or throat
- Cleanse tool after use with soap, a facial cleaner or water
If you suffer with acne, do not use directly over affected areas, instead work around blemishes to encourage circulation and self healing.
If you suffer with rosacea or your skin is exposed to chemotherapy, do not use press strokes, instead rest the tool on the face. Keep the Beauty Restorer Lite in the fridge for added cooling affects.