About Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil
This weightless, repairing styling oil is ideal for taming frizz, reducing flyaway's and repairing damaged hair.
Ideal for all hair types, but particularly hair damaged by heat, and chemicals, it uses Olaplex's patented bonding formula to dramatically strengthen, hydrate, rejuvenate and soften hair in need. Designed to be used on wet or dry hair, it protects against UV/heat up to 50°F/232°C, allowing you to style your hair without causing damage. It also de-tangles, extends colour and renews vibrancy.
- Repairs damaged hair
- Reduces frizz and flyaway's
- Protects against UV/heat up to 50°F/232°C
- Adds shine and softens
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- Free from parabens, nut and gluten
How to use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil
- Remove the cap and turn the bottle upside down
- Gently tap to dispense a metered drop
- Apply a small amount to damp, or dry hair
- Style as usual
- Re-apply to dry dry hair in between washes
What is Olaplex and how does it work?
Designed to restore damaged, and compromised hair, it uses 'The Original Bond Builder' formula to work on a molecular level. Ideal for hair that is bleached, over heat-styled, coloured and damaged, it protects against damage, strengthens the hair, repairs damage and promotes shine. Find the whole Olaplex range here.