REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Body Wash

Product ID: 5988

About REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Body Wash

Be clean to the planet as well as your skin with this award-winning Atlantic Kelp And Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Body Wash. 

In homage to it's ocean sourced bioactives, REN Clean Skincare have teamed up with Terracycle to create an pioneering new bottle that uses 20% recycled plastic reclaimed from the ocean and the remaining 80% recycled from empty bottles. The bottles contain the same fatigue reviving product inside the only difference is they have a sleek grey-ish hue since recycled plastic is not as clear as first time plastic. This sulphate-free body wash is enriched with energising magnesium extracts and scented with an uplifting blend of anti-fatigue essential oils to leave skin feeling refreshed and moisturised. Skin feels revived and signs of fatigue are diminished. Magnesium rebalances moisture levels in the skin, and the gentle lather cleans without stripping the skin or leaving it feeling dry.

Suitable for all skin types. Join the battle for cleaner beaches and oceans and go grey to go green.  

Key benefits

  • Uplifting and energising showergel
  • Enriched with Atlantic kelp and magnesium
  • Great for use morning, or evening
  • Infused with essential oils to help fight feelings of fatigue
  • Made with 100% ocean waste plastic
  • Vegan friendly and cruelty free

How to use REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Body Wash 

  1. In the shower or bath, massage a generous amount over the body
  2. Massage with your hands or with the help of a loofah
  3. Rinse thoroughly


Ingredients in REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Body Wash

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Inulin, Magnesium PCA, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Extract, Coconut Acid, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf/Stem Extract, Panthenol, Parfum* (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Citric Acid, Sucrose, Sodium Levulinate, Plankton Extract, Lecithin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool * 100% Natural Fragrance - Parfum 100% Naturel