About Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm
Directions For Use
Top 5 Uses:
1. Exfoliating cleanser - Use with the enclosed organic muslin cloth for a gently exfoliating radiance boost.
2. Intense moisture boost - After cleansing, massage in to keep skin moisturised.
3. Balancing facial mask - Apply to clean skin. Steam infuse by covering your face with a hand-hot damp muslin cloth for 10 minutes. You can relax for further 30 minutes if you’re looking for an extra boost.
4. Nurturing lip balm - Nourishes lips to help prevent dryness and chapping.
5. Nourishing nail balm - Massage into the cuticles to encourage strong nail growth.
Ingredients in Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty BalmRosa rubiginosa (wild rose) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax)*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil*, borago officinalis (starflower) seed oil*, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, ascorbyl palmitate, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) herb oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil*, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol.
*organically produced ingredient; natural constituent of essential oils listed.