About Polaar Northern Light Micro-Peeling Foam
Restore radiance with this vitamin C rich foaming treatment, designed to gently exfoliate and refine the skin.
Suitable for all skin types, but particularly oily, combination and blemished skin, it uses a potent blend of Siberian olive, which contains 30 times more vitamin C than an orange, salicylic acid, known to resurface and refine skin texture, and an anti-pollution shield which helps to protect the skin against impurities and environmental aggressors. Perfect for evening the skin tone, reducing excess sebum which can cause blemishes and tightening the pores, this lightweight micro-peeling treatment leaves the skin feeling refreshed, re-balanced and more luminous. Suitable for use morning and evening, it's gentle, vegan formula transforms uneven skin, without causing irritation.
- Brightens and promotes radiance
- Tightens pores and reduces excess oil
- Resurfaces and improves tone and texture
- Contains vitamin C and salicylic acid
- Ideal for combination and oily skin
- Suitable for daily use
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- Free from parabens, mineral oil and alcohol
How to use Polaar Northern Light Micro-Peeling Foam
- Use on clean dry skin
- Apply the foam evenly over the face, avoiding the eye area
- Gently massage into skin
- Leave on for a few moments, whilst the foam gradually melts
- Rinse thoroughly with water
- Can be used morning and evening
Polaar's Northern Light range uses a unique, active ingredient - Siberian olive, known to have 30 times more vitamin C than an orange, it's used in the Northern Light range to promote radiance, resurface, and brighten the complexion. Ideal for all skin types but particularly oily, combination and pigmented skin, it's the ideal range to tighten pores, regenerate and transform dull skin.