About Olverum Bath Oil 125ml
Please note this product has been re-packaged; the formulation has not changed.
Olverum Bath Oil contains essential oils, extracted from carefully selected aromatic plants, that fuse together to provide the concentrated therapeutic benefits that transform your bath into a calming and invigorating spa experience for the mind and body. Ideal for all skin types, particularly dry skin, Olverum Bath Oil’s refined plant oils are very light and easily absorbed by the body, providing instant relief for dry skin and leaving it beautifully soft and supple.
Combining a refreshing and purifying blend of Siberian fir needle, eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary essential oils, it can not only help relieve symptoms of cold and flu, but also ease aching muscles and minor wounds, and promote a deep and restful nights sleep.
With a light and non-greasy formula, it disperses in the bath and virtually sinks into skin almost immediately, leaving you feeling restored, refreshed and renewed.
- Relaxation and stress relief - Essential oils of lemon, lavender and exotic verbena help relieve tension and leave you feeling mentally and physically relaxed. Used at the end of a tense or stressful day, Olverum Bath Oil can help you achieve a deep and untroubled night’s sleep
- Soothes aches and pains - Essential oils of lavandin, juniper and rosemary stimulate the circulation and help bring relief to aching muscles and joints, including rheumatic pain. Olverum Bath Oil is recommended for use after any strenuous physical activity from gardening to active sport. Used undiluted, Olverum Bath Oil can be applied directly as a massage oil to relieve sore muscles
- De-congesting - Essential oils of pine, lavender, eucalyptus, lemon and exotic verbena create Olverum Bath Oil’s characteristic invigorating vapour which helps to clear blocked sinuses, eases catarrh, bronchitis and asthma and allows you to breathe more easily
This bottle provides approximately 25 blissful baths. Olverum bath oils are also available in travel friendly sizes here, so you never have to be without it.
How to use Olverum Bath Oil 25
- As Olverum Bath Oil is highly concentrated, it is recommended that 5ml is used per bath
- Add 5ml to a warm running bath
- Disperse oil with hands
- Relax, restore and renew
- As Olverum Bath Oil is highly absorbent, virtually all of it is absorbed by the skin
- Olverum Bath Oil can act as a natural sedative
For many years, Olverum (meaning ‘true oil’) Bath Oil was a cult product known only to a select band of devotees. But now the secret’s out - the stunning aroma and therapeutic properties of this precious oil are too good not to share. Boasting the most incredible blend of essential oils including siberian fir needle, eucalyptus and may chang, half a capful in your evening bath is a restorative and peaceful experience that will soothe aching muscles, ease stress, and relax tension, promoting a deep and restful sleep.
Founded over nine decades ago, Olverum remains true to its beginnings. Oozing with aromatherapeutic luxury, the brand’s select product range uses the finest essential oils to restore mind, body, and skin. Try the bestselling Olverum Bath Oil 125ml and enjoy 25 blissful bathing experiences. We promise you will not regret it!