About Olverum Bath Oil 50
Olverum's bestselling Bath Oil has been offering aromatherapy and therapeutic benefits for over eight decades. Fusing together concentrated essential oils, it creates a calming, stress and tension relieving at home spa experience for both the mind and body. Ideal for all skin types, particularly dry, it uses refined plant oils and a super lightweight formula to provide a multitude of benefits for your whole well being. Perfect for helping promote a deep and restful sleep, easing muscle aches and de-congesting, and uplifting the senses to leave you feeling calm, relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Soothes aches and pains, stimulates circulation and eases sore muscles
- De-congests, unblocks sinuses, eases symptoms of catarrh, bronchitis and asthma
- Softens dry skin
- Siberian fir needle, traditionally used in a balm formula to soothe aching limbs and minor wounds
- Lavender, lemon and exotic verbena essential oils to relieve feelings of tension and stress, and help promote a deep and restful sleep
- Lavandin, juniper and rosemary essential oils, to stimulate circulation and ease rheumatic pain
- Pine and eucalyptus to help clear airways and allow you to breathe more easily
Olverum Bath Oil 50 provides approximately 50 blissful baths, whilst Olverum Bath Oil 25 offers 25, and the Olverum Travel Set provides three mini Olverum Bath Oils so you never have to be without it.
How to use Olverum Bath Oil 50
- As Olverum Bath Oil is highly concentrated, it is recommended that 5ml is used per bath (this equates to approximately one capful)
- Add one capful to a warm running bath
- Disperse oil with hands
- Relax, restore and renew
- As Olverum Bath Oil is highly absorbent, virtually all of it is absorbed by the skin
- Olverum Bath Oil can act as a natural sedative
Founded in 1931 in Germany, Olverum Bath Oil was the first of it's kind. Featuring a unique formulation that infuses natural essential oils, it has achieved cult status over eight decades. Olverum, meaning 'true oil' in Latin, is particularly helpful in relieving tension and aching muscles, and also perfect for helping ease symptoms of a cold and flu. Starting with the original Bath Oil, the brand now offers Olverum Travel Set, and Body Oils, all with the luxurious, invigorating and uplifting scent that they are best known for.